Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Green Narrows Report 8/26/06

(Photo of by Samantha Brunner)
I met up with my friend Dan and a new friend, Alex... and two Green first timers: Nick and Kyle for a sweet morning run down the Green Narrows Saturday... I'm definitely not a Green regular, but one thing I can say is that the Green is one of those runs that you can make as chill or as sick as you want depending on how you're feeling for that day.

(Photo of me running Gorilla by Samantha Brunner)

There's just so many lines and moves possible; the water is always great
Awesome run down with minimal carnage just a couple pins in the group... one in the class III runout, resulting in me having to boof Dan's shoulder haha... it was a pretty chill & relaxed day... a perfect day on the Green! Sam was a HUGE sweetheart for hikin' into the heart of the Narrows on Pullium Trail (a pretty tough trail from what I hear) to take some pictures...

(me in "Chief" by Samantha Brunner)

(photo of Kyle by Samantha B.)

(Photo of Dan Peschio slidin' in below Gorilla by Samantha Brunner)

("Groove Tube" by Samantha Brunner)

(photo of Nick by Samantha B.)

(photo by Samantha Brunner)

(photo of me above Sunshine by Samantha B.)

We went to the Ocoee Sunday and for some surfin' action and we were still back in time to get ready for school this mornin'... ughhhhhhhhhh - wasn't ready for school to start yet. ;-) We're headin' East again this weekend, maybe to do it all again! Pray for rain!

Support Jerry's Race! - A different kind of race for a cure

(Photo by Samantha Brunner)